We offer exclusive residential golfing breaks in conjunction with our four AA star estate hotel, The Woburn Hotel. Set in the heart of Woburn village, the hotel is just a five minute drive from Woburn Golf Club. Enjoy a relaxing meal in the Tavistock Bar or dinner in the hotel’s award winning two AA Rosettes restaurant Olivier’s.
This is a great opportunity to play three championship courses, Woburn was the host venue for the 2015 British Masters supported by Sky Sports and the 2016 Ricoh Women's British Open with the Women's British Open returning to Woburn again in 2019.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing, for parties of up to 16 guests, Monday to Saturday to include the following:
- Coffee and bacon rolls on arrival or light sandwich lunch, (depending on arrival time)
- One round of golf on either the Duke's, Duchess and Marquess course
- One night's accommodation
- £38 allowance per person for dinner in our two AA Rosette restaurant Olivier's (excluding beverages)
- Full English breakfast
- One round of golf on either the Duke's, Duchess and Marquess Courses
- Single occupancy accommodation available at a supplement
Buggies and Electric Trolleys are available for hire, please contact the Professional Shop in advance to reserve (subject to availability) Telephone: 01908 626600
Sunday/Monday Golfing Break 2018-2019
From £321 (per person/per night based on 2 people sharing)
- Available during April, July, August and October 2019, for parties of up to 16 – Sunday and Monday only.
Weekday and Saturday Golf Breaks 2018 - 2019
November 2018 - March 2019
Available Monday to Saturday, subject to availability, from £345 (per person, per night based on 2 people sharing to include the above)
April to October 2019
Available throughout the week, subject to availability, from £390 (per person, per night based on 2 people sharing to include the above)
Alternative one round and three round packages are also available on request.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT ALISON CARR:
Telephone: 01908 626882
All prices are inclusive of VAT and subject to availability. A minimum non refundable deposit of £50.00 per person will be required at the time of booking.