Residential Tuition Break with a PGA Professional
Enjoy a special two day residential tuition break with a Woburn PGA Professional.
We are offering groups of between 4 and 8 the opportunity to enjoy a special residential break at Woburn Golf Club. This is aimed at players of all abilities looking to improve their short game technique, course management and to experience 36 holes over two of our three championship golf courses. The visit will consist of an intense 2 hour short game clinic on The Tavistock short game area, 18 holes of golf with a PGA Professional and an additional unassisted 18 holes of golf on the second day of your visit. Our Residential golfing break is in conjunction with our four AA star estate hotel, The Woburn Hotel. Set in the heart of Woburn village, the hotel is just a five minute drive from Woburn Golf Club. Your dinner will be served in the hotel’s award winning two AA Rosette restaurant Olivier’s.
Please see below the itinerary for your potential visit:
- 2 Hour short game clinic focusing on chipping, pitching, putting and bunker play.
- Sandwich lunch and tea or coffee
- 9 Holes supervised golf - Focusing on club selection and course management.
- Dinner at The Woburn Hotel (£38.00 per person allowance, excluding beverages)
- Overnight Stay at The Woburn Hotel in an executive room sharing (supplement for single occupancy room is available)
- Full English breakfast at The Woburn Hotel
- Use of the warm up area at Woburn Golf Club
- 18 Holes of golf on one of our three championship golf courses
The package price is £485.00 per person (inclusive of VAT) and is available on request (subject to availabilty).
You will be given the choice of the Duke's, Duchess or Marquess course for your visit (subject to availability). If you would like to have further assisted golf for the second 18 holes, please request when booking. This would include an additional charge.
For further information or to book please contact Courtney Milburn on Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01908 626881.