COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the rules which apply to your participation in any competition run by Woburn Golf Club. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Woburn Golf Club (“Woburn”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, twitter.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Woburn employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, please check the information on how to enter provided on our website or twitter page.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for the named winner only.
6. The prize must be pre-booked and redeemed upon arrival at Woburn Golf Club, unless otherwise stated. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Woburn reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified through the method stated on the date stated. If we are unable to make contact through the method stated and you do not respond, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within one month of being notified, Woburn Golf Club reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
11. To obtain the winner’s name send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Competition Prize Draw, Marketing Team, Woburn Golf Club, Little Brickhill, Milton Keynes, MK17 9LJ.
12. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.