Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. Do you have buggies and electric trolleys available for hire?
During the summer months, through until October, we operate a fleet of golf buggies which are available for hire. From 1st November and throughout the winter months, buggy hire is restricted to Blue Disabled Badge Holders only.
A fleet of manual and a limitied number of Motocaddy electric trolleys are available for hire through the Professional Shop.
For further information please contact The Professional Shop:
Telephone: 01908 626600
- Q2. At weekends and Bank Holidays is it possible for non-members to play golf at Woburn?
All three courses are reserved for the exclusive use of members and their guests at weekends. The only exception is for guests staying at The Woburn Hotel for whom bookings can be made in advance for off peak weekend times, these are subject to availability.
- Q3. Is it possible to get breakfast and if so what time is it available from?
A full breakfast facility is available in the Bloomsbury Room on a daily basis from 7.00am until 11.30am for which it is now necessary to book in advance.
To book please call 01908 370756 or email email@example.com
- Q4. Are dogs permitted on the golf courses?
Dogs are welcome at Woburn provided they are kept under control and on a lead at all times. They are not permitted within the clubhouse and their owners are requested to clean up after them.
- Q5. How many Professional Tournaments have been staged at Woburn?
Since the Duke's Course opened in 1976 a total of 57 Professional Tournaments have been staged at Woburn Golf Club using the Duke's, Duchess' and Marquess courses.