Short Game Schools
Improve your short game on the Tavistock Short Game Area with a one day Short Game Clinic with Head Professional Daniel Grieve. Dan coaches several Tour Professionals across all the major tours on the finesse side of the game.
The Itinerary for the day will look like this:
- Short Game Assessment
- The Chip & Run - learn to ht the low, running chip and how to pick the right club
- The soft landing shot - learn to play a shot that spins and stops quickly - idea from run off areas and when you have little green to work with!
- Specialist Shots - We don't always get perfect lies! Learn how to adapt your set-up and action to play from the rough, bare lies and slopes.
- Pitching - Using Trackman you will learn how to control your carry distance on that awkward 30-60 yard shot. Learn how to vary your ball flight and spin.
- Putting - Learn the key fundamentals all great players have when putting. You will use various putting practice aids and Blast Motion technology to really see what is going on in your stroke. You will also learn the best way to practice your putting.
- Bunker Play - You wil discover that bunker play is not that hard! Dan is well known for being one of the best bunker coaches in the UK and you will improve both technically and crucially you will also be able to read the lie and adapt correctly.
WRAP UP - Chance to have some time to practice individually and go over some the new skills you have learned.
All attendees receive access to Dan's online Short Game Group where you will find full details of all the shots covered with videos and photos.
Group size is limited and places go fast so for more detail and cost please contact Dan on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to book please contact the Professional Shop
Telephone: 01908 626600