Woburn Golf Club,
Little Brickhill, Milton Keynes,
1. What is Woburn Golf Club's Dress Code?
2. What are the Handicap Indexes for each of the courses?
4. At weekends and Bank Holidays is it possible for non-members to play golf at Woburn?
All three courses are reserved for the exclusive use of members and their guests at weekends and Bank Holidays.
5. Is it possible to get breakfast and if so what time is it available from?
A full breakfast facility is available in the Bloomsbury Room for members and visiting guests. This is on a daily basis from 7.00am until 11.30am.
6.What menu's are available during the day?
7. Are dogs permitted on the golf courses?
Dogs are welcome at Woburn provided they are kept under control and on a lead at all times. They are not permitted within the clubhouse and their owners are requested to clean up after them.
8. How many Professional Tournaments have been staged at Woburn?
Since the Duke's Course opened in 1976 a total of 60 Professional Tournaments have been staged at Woburn Golf Club using the Duke's, Duchess' and Marquess courses. Ten former winners are members of The World Golf Hall of Fame, Seve Ballesteros, Dame Laura Davies, Sir Nick Faldo, Sandy Lyle, Colin Montgomerie, Greg Norman, Patty Sheehan, Lee Trevino, Karrie Webb and Ian Woosnam. There are also four major winners with Ariya Jutanugarn, Justin Rose, Hinako Shibuno and Henrik Stenson. Tournaments
9. What are your social media platforms?
10. Do you sell Woburn ballmarkers?
11. Do you offer Welcome packs?
12. What are the age restrictions on the use of buggies?
Please be aware we have made the following updates to our buggy policy:-
Children must comply with both age and height. For example, a 9 year old who is 1.3m tall cannot be a passenger as they are too young. These processes have been implemented to ensure the safety of all buggy users.