Woburn Golf Club is approximately one hour’s drive from London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge.
Woburn Golf Club
Tel: (01908) 370756
Fax: (01908) 378436
From M1 Junction 13
- At the roundabout, take the exit for A507 into Aspley Guise. Ignore the signs for Woburn Abbey and Woburn Safari Park
- When you reach Woburn Sands, turn left at the Fir Tree Pub heading towards Woburn.
- After 1/2 mile, you will see a sign for Woburn Golf Club, turn right and follow the lane for another 1/2 mile.
- Turn left at the T-junction and proceed about 400 yards to the club, which will be on your right.
From M1 Junction 14, via A5 Southbound
- Follow signs for Milton Keynes and A5.
- Go South on the A5.
- At the large roundabout take the exit for 'A5 London'
- At the first slip-road take the exit signposted Woburn.
- After 500 yards as the road bends round to the right take the turning marked Woburn Golf Club.
- Continue along, Woburn Golf Club entrance is on the left.
Travelling via A5 Northbound
- On the A5, take the exit for Little Brickhill
- At the first roundabout turn right (crossing over the A5)
- After 800 yards at a sharp bend, turn left, signposted Woburn Golf Club
- The entrance for Woburn Golf Club will be on your left.
When approaching and departing Woburn Golf Club please take care to be mindful of our neighbours and other road users, thank you.